Intern, ConnectedDrive Communications
The Student Programs at BMW of North America is committed to attracting and developing diverse and top talented Ultimate Driving teams! Our hands-on student programs are designed to provide college students the opportunity to work with industry leaders, gain valuable work and life experiences through inspiring tasks, and share in our commitment to directly impact the future of mobility. From day one, you will be part of the team and encouraged to bring your passion for innovation and creativity.
This is an internship position for a Spring Rotation, expected to start around January 9, 2023 through May 26, 2023 in Woodcliff Lake, NJ with the possibility to extend through the Summer and Fall Rotations.
The ConnectedDrive Communications Intern will collaborate with the appropriate Marketing and Communications departments to ensure that written ConnectedDrive materials, including Sales Brochures, Dealer Sales and Technical Bulletins, and Press Releases have the correct technical content for ConnectedDrive. The student intern will create new ConnectedDrive content for use on Company web sites and monitor existing content on Company web sites for accuracy. The intern will evaluate already existing communication channels and recommend new channels, where appropriate, to better reach customers. Additionally, this position will support the planning and execution of special events.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Volunteer Time
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master's degree program at an accredited college or university
- Field of Study: Communications, Marketing, Business
- Have completed at least 30 college credit hours at time of application (Must attach a copy of college unofficial transcript)
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major)
- Concentration: Communications, Marketing
- Desktop publishing skills, Website design, Graphic Design skills a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Conscientious, responsible, motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Languages: English (fluent, oral and written)
- Available for 5 months
BMW NA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.