Staff Development Director
Umpqua Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is Seeking a Staff Development Director to Join our Outstanding Team!
The Staff Development Director is responsible to plan and implement facility orientation, job skills training, in-service education and a Certification Training Program (if applicable) for the nursing assistants as required by regulations.
Today’s aging population means there’s a growing demand for health care professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career and opportunities for advancement!
- Manage Training
- Orientation and Job Skills
- In-service Education
- Must be a qualified licensed RN in good standing and currently licensed by the State in which employed.
- Completion of post-secondary education or otherwise able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
- Must pass criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer