Senior Associate Strategy Consultant - Life Sciences & Pharma
LSC is looking for experienced Senior Associate Strategy Consultants to contribute to our ongoing expansion.
A fast-track career at LSC demands strong leadership, initiative, international mindset, and expertise. We will offer you the opportunity to work for Global Pharma Leaders, a full exposure to a challenging and dynamic environment and a variety of valuable engagement-based responsibilities. In addition, you will be part of a learning and development program aimed at increasing your market knowledge and accelerating your career opportunities.
We are looking for people with a passion for management consulting and the Life Sciences industry, with a strong attitude to problem-solving, entrepreneurship and strategic thinking.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Guide team members to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success.
- Plan, manage, and structure small work streams, as well as support execution of client projects, while working with other team members, and securing delivery of high-quality team output.
- Key activities are: conducting interviews, gathering required data, executing analyses, testing quality of data and reconciling data across sources, presenting facts and evidence in meetings and serving as an effective support resource to team in client meetings. Interpret results from project components and translate these findings into clear, compelling, and pragmatic recommendations and solutions.
• Strong business acumen;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to structure insightful thinking;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines;
• Demonstrates initiative and result orientation;
• Ability to work as part of a team in solving challenging problems and communicating results;
• Initiative and results orientation;
• Full availability to travel.
• Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, mainly PPT and Excel;
• At least 3 years of professional experience in either Life Sciences management consulting, top-tier strategic management consulting, pharmaceutical, medical device or diagnostics industries;
• High GPA or full marks (starting from 3.7 GPA);
• An advanced degree or MBA from a top tier university.
Variable compensation depending on candidate’s experience.
For additional information regarding our company and recruiting process, please visit our website and company LinkedIn page:
· Website: https://consultingls.com/