Associate Consultant - Life Sciences & Pharma
LSC is looking for talents to assist our ongoing global expansion. Associates will be members of global strategic project teams and are expected to run analytical and insight development activities around a set of internal assignments.
A fast-track career at LSC demands strong leadership, initiative, international mindset, and expertise. We will offer you the opportunity to work for Global Pharma Leaders, a full exposure to a challenging and dynamic environment and a variety of valuable engagement-based responsibilities. In addition, you will be part of a learning and development program aimed at increasing your market knowledge and accelerating your career opportunities.
We are looking for people with a passion for management consulting and the Life Sciences industry, with a strong attitude to problem-solving, entrepreneurship and strategic thinking.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to structure insightful thinking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Initiative and results orientation;
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, mainly PPT and Excel;
- Excellent academic background, high GPA or full marks (starting from 3.7 GPA); preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Public Health, Biotechnology, Biology or Pre-Medicine;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in either life sciences or healthcare management consulting, top-tier strategic management consulting, pharmaceutical industry, medical device industry or diagnostics industry.
Variable compensation depending on candidate’s experience.
For additional information regarding our company and recruiting process, please visit our website and company LinkedIn page:
· Website: https://consultingls.com/
· Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifesciences-consulting-l.s./