Source Strategies Analyst
Source Strategies Analysts collaborate with customers and source providers to develop comprehensive multi-intelligence (multi-INT), multi-source strategies to address intelligence problems. They create tasking and dissemination requirements; adjudicate requirements; analyze and investigate collection performance; assess and report on end-to-end GEOINT system performance data; and advise customers in support of the National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG).
MANDATORY QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: For this particular job, applicants must meet all competencies reflected under the Mandatory Qualification Criteria to include education (if required). Online applications must demonstrate qualification by providing specific examples and associated results, in response to the announcement's mandatory criteria specified in this vacancy announcement:
1. Demonstrated ability to collaboratively work within a diverse group to develop collection management, systems, and capabilities expertise.
2. Demonstrated ability to work with customers and develop creative solutions addressing their needs.
3. Demonstrated general understanding of Geospatial Intelligence capabilities and its application.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: In addition to the mandatory qualifications, experience in the following is desired:
1. Demonstrated proficiency in organizing tasks, balancing priorities, and working under abbreviated timelines in order to meet mission-related timelines.
2. Demonstrated experience tasking NTM and commercial GEOINT platforms.
3. Demonstrated ability to unconventional sources and/or techniques to get to effective solutions.