Data (Science) Coordinator
What do we offer?
A competitive salary, five year vested pension plan, great benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, qualifying childcare assistance, paid time off and more.
Join our diverse workforce and help us in providing excellent service to the residents of Dallas while building a rewarding career.
To organize, manage, and process data to make better business decisions. The Data Coordinator will collect and manage data so that it can be used to analyze business functions, productivity, and redundancies. And to ensure the data is collected properly, observing any legal or ethical standards. Work with considerable initiative, independent judgment, and meticulous follow-through, under general guidance.
- Analyze and sort how data is coming in and how it will need to be organized.
- Collect and manage data so that it can be used to analyze business functions, productivity and redundancies.
- Ability to coordinate need to be able to look at the minute details to make sure it is being recorded and stored properly.
- Facilitate what data needs to be recorded and determine how to store it in such a way that it will be easily used in the future.
- Perform data validation and ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Prepare data for reporting and presentations.
- Collaborate with other coordinators, analysts, database administrators, and others.
- Able to work with others on projects.
- Utilize database programs and run data queries.
- Ensure Data clean-up and maintenance.
- Proficient in solving data problems as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in a data science or related field (data science, math, statistics, social science, etc.) as determined by the Department Director.
- Advanced in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.