JLL Facilities Management Summer 2023 Intern
JLL Facilities Management Summer 2023 Internship - Richmond, VA
Take the opportunity to start your career in the commercial real estate field! Learn what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transactions professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
JLL is looking for qualified interns to join our 2023 summer internship program. During the internship, the intern would support the operationalization of Smart Building Program, coordinate Manual development, troubleshoot tips and tricks, and protocols for system health checks. In addition, the intern will have a key role in developing dashboards and working with operational teams to develop and refine use cases supporting from schedule to demand-based services using data from systems.
The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in Commercial Real Estate.
- Beginning June 2023
- Length of program runs 8-10 weeks
- Full time (40 hours a week)
- Current undergraduate students majoring in facilities management, property technology, environmental engineering, or any engineering equivalent
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills- interest in analyzing data
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to think critically and problem solve
- Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications. Word and Excel is a must
- Adept to learning new programs
- Willing to travel locally
Please apply to only one posting.
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
Permanent US work authorization required.
JLL is committed to creating a diverse intern program and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.