Entry-level Environmental Geologist-Hunt Valley, MD
We have an excellent opportunity for an entry-level Geologist to assist in the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases for a wide range of multidisciplinary environmental projects in support of our Hunt Valley, MD office.
What you will do:
You will support fieldwork and reporting phases that will include preliminary assessments, phase I and II environmental site assessments, site/remedial investigation, third-party construction oversight, and remedial design support under commercial, State and Federal Programs.
What we will provide:
EA prides itself on servant leadership, career development for staff in all areas, and maintaining work-life balance including flexible schedules. We have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth. We also offer a fantastic benefits package!
What you will need:
- B.S. Degree in Geology with a focus on hydrogeology, geophysics, structural geology preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with environmental consulting, including field-sampling procedures, monitoring well installation, analytical data interpretation and reporting.
- Basic computer skills (e.g., Microsoft office suite) required.
- GIS experience a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel out of state for project tasks lasting several weeks or more.
- Current OSHA HAZWOPER and First Aid/CPR certifications preferred.