Engineer In Training - Mechanical Atlanta
LEO A DALY is a leader in the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 100 years, we’ve created places that inspire wonder, connect communities and enable great things. Our creative teams combine planning, architecture, engineering, interiors and program management to deliver truly integrated design.
We are a diverse collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for great design.
We own the impact of our work, socially, economically and environmentally. In collaboration with our clients and each other, we create innovative, thoughtful and sustainable solutions to the urgent challenges that face our world.
Click WHO WE ARE to learn more about us!
- Designs and specifies project appropriate engineering requirements
- Performs Revit modeling and detailing
- Assists to conduct site investigations and observations
- Assists to prepare narratives, reports, hand and computer calculations, drawing and specification documents in accordance with a high degree of quality, yet with regard to project schedule and budget constraints
- Assists to perform cross-discipline discussions and coordination
- May assist with performing construction contract administration, and assist with marketing/business development activities
- Assists to advance technical knowledge by supporting projects in new technical areas
- May attend client and internal meeting
- ABET-accredited degree in Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Strong interest to pursue licensure as a professional engineer preferred
- Beginners knowledge of codes and related industry standards
- Knowledge and proficiency using industry standard software calculation packages preferred
- Knowledge and proficiency with industry standard computer software is a plus
- Strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Tangential knowledge of other building systems
- Positive attitude and commitment to being an active participant working as part of a multi-discipline team
- Demonstrates reliability and integrity by meeting quality and schedule commitments to colleagues
LEO A DALY Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 402-391-8111 or by email at Recruiting@LEOADALY.com . For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the law.