Business Analyst & Associate Consultant - Life Sciences & Pharma
LSC is looking for talented Business Analysts and Associates to join our San Francisco Bay Area office.
We provide a merit-based, fast-track career with accelerated learning opportunities and exposure to a variety of project types, addressing a wide range of key business challenges impacting biopharmaceutical and medtech companies. In this role, you will be a critical member of a project team and have direct guidance and mentorship from LSC senior leadership. You will also have direct interactions with global life science leaders at our client organizations.
Business Analyst and Associate responsibilities typically include performing analyses, generating insights, and supporting development of strategies/recommendations and deliverables on life science-focused projects. This role requires strong leadership, initiative, analytical expertise, and an international mindset. Our onboarding and training program will help you quickly develop knowledge of the healthcare and life science market, and accelerate your career.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for the life sciences and an interest in strategy consulting, looking to combine science and business. Candidates have demonstrated ability with complex problem-solving, an entrepreneurial drive, and the ability to think strategically.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Structured thinking and problem-solving;
- Initiative and results orientation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, mainly PPT and Excel.
- Excellent academic background, high GPA or full marks (starting from 3.7 GPA); preferably in Biotechnology, Biology, Pre-Medicine, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Public Health, or similar;
- International study and/or internship experience.
Only for experienced profile – Associate Consultant:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in either life science or healthcare management consulting, top-tier strategic management consulting, and/or biopharmaceutical/medical device/diagnostics industries.
Competitive compensation based on candidate’s experience.
For additional information regarding our company and recruiting process, please visit our website and company LinkedIn page:
· Website: https://consultingls.com/