QA Analyst /Tester
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience analyzing system requirements and creating test cases.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with any testing tool to crate and execute test cases and track defects.
- Hand on experience on SQL
- Experience executing test scripts.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
The QA Analyst/Tester responsibilities include the following:
- Test Planning. Works directly with project teams to understand testing requirements for the project.
- Test Analysis. Reviews project requirements and design specifications to ensure test requirements can be derived from other project deliverables.
- Test Design. From project requirements and design specifications, designs the test cases, test procedures, and coverage within testing tools.
- Test Case Creation. From the design of the cases and procedures, creates manual or automated test cases and procedures from the test design specifications.
- Testing. Conducts testing activities from test plans. Verifies testing results and accurately tracks defects.