Systems Engineering Analyst (Experienced, Lead, or Senior) 00000378589
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us. Boeing Defense, Space and Security is seeking System Engineering Analyst located in the Oklahoma City, OK. Our teams are currently hiring for a broad range of experience levels including; Experienced, Lead, and Senior Systems Engineering Analysts. The successful candidate will support and be a member of Systems Engineering teams in Oklahoma City.
- Evaluates data to support the engineering organization in a technical manner or gathers data from multiple teams for further analysis.
- Researches, analyzes, and compiles technical and non-technical data of company products, system-level concepts and System Engineering Capability initiatives
- Leads project execution and Identifies performance metrics
- Attention to detail for the creation of deliverables, meeting minutes, wiki pages, process documentation and team instructions
- Defines and/or reviews risk mitigation and opportunity plans
- Interfaces with other members of the project or program teams, management, customers and suppliers; works under general supervision.
- Assist with the communication and implementation of System Engineering Capability initiatives
- Applies systems engineering processes, methodologies and tools to the design of basic system of systems, systems and new product development
- Assists in the integration of technical, cost, value, risks and specialty engineering considerations into definition of the product
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management
- 3+ years of experience with Data Analysis
- Experience in Microsoft Excel data analysis to include pivot tables and charts
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to gather data from multiple teams and arrange in engineering tools and analyze data for engineering use
- Ability and desire to learn new tools for engineering use
- Active security clearance
- Aerospace Experience
- Experience with Systems Engineering principles and design reviews
- Experience with Computer Software Languages, Scripting, Macros, etc.
- Experience with Database tools and database report generation
- Experience with Earn Value Management, Scheduling tools, budgets, and Risk Management
- Experience with AGILE and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience with DOORS, CAMEO, 3DExperience, CATIA, Mentor Capital and other Model based engineering tools
Typical Education & Experience:
Experienced (Level 3)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
Lead (Level 4)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.).
Senior (Level 5)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Basic relocation is available for internal candidates, based on candidate eligibility.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range for Experienced Level 3: $85,000 - $115,000
Summary pay range for Lead Level 4: $106,250 - $143,750
Summary pay range for Senior Level 5: $126,650 - $171,350
Work Schedule: Oklahoma City has a 9/80 work schedule. Every other Friday is an off day.