Data Science - Business Intelligence Developer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze data to extract valuable insights with the goal to innovate our products, improve marketing techniques, and increase business landscape.
- Support leadership teams to help make better decisions.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions and help establish near-term and long-term strategies.
- Lead the development of predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Enhance data collection procedures by assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Spearhead initiatives to process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Communicate complex ideas across all levels of organization using clear data- visualizations techniques.
- Recent grad : BSc, MSc. or PhD. degree or in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of industry work experience in working with large data sets and building statistical models and developing algorithms.
- Well versed in SQL, Jupyter Notebooks, Python - numerical & statistical computing libraries, and querying and scripting tools. (Tableau & Power BI is plus)
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills.
- Knack for connecting the dots, breaking down complex problems into simpler units and desire to seek answers to questions that have not yet been asked.
This position may require relocation.