Program Management Engineer
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
In your first year with TI, you will participate in the Career Accelerator Program (CAP), which provides professional and technical training and resources to accelerate your ramp into TI and set you up for long-term career success. Within this program, we also offer function-specific technical training and on-the-job learning opportunities that will encourage you to solve problems through a variety of hands-on, meaningful experiences from your very first day on the job.
Texas Instruments (TI) is looking for an energetic, service minded leader, who enjoys helping others to succeed by providing team members and clients with motivation and support in a positive and professional work environment as a Program Management Engineer. We are seeking a highly motivated & intellectually curious individual who will challenge teammates to achieve flawless execution goals, while maintaining strong working relationships.
- Lead a cross functional team on the execution of releasing new products and ensuring successful return on investment for every development; the team consists of Design, Marketing, Systems & Applications, Validation, Product & Test Engineering, Firmware/Software Engineering, Manufacturing, Field, and Quality
- Work with wafer fabrication, assembly & test sites to guarantee schedule, cost and quality
- Plan the project using MS Project from Assess Opportunity Phase to Release to Market and is responsible to make sure the project comes in on budget
- Provide clear direction to both, team and external support organizations like device fabrication and assembly and test sites
- Drive and motivate all team members critical to the flawless execution of each product and project
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to management on status of projects, explaining the issues facing a project
- Interact with customers in support of project status, key milestones, and deliveries. This includes samples deliveries, special work requests, wafer lot starts and reliability tests
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date project schedules with all related milestones
- Ensuring Qualification & reliability planning and execution is completed
- Effectively coordinate material logistics and shipment/assembly/test prioritization
- Maintain new product development guidelines in the PM tracking system
As part of your job, you will also get exposure to various roles at TI through formal learning, projects and on-the-job development experiences that will help you broaden your knowledge and accelerate your growth and success at TI.
Put your talent to work with us as a Program Management Engineer – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related engineering degree
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- PM minor, certificate or equivalent experience/training is highly preferred
- Interest in managing complex projects
- Dealing with ambiguity and complexity while driving a process/project forward
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.