Front-End Software Engineer
SLB is a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. We have over 90,000 employees spanning 170 nationalities working in over 120 different countries.
The SLB Front-End Web Developer evaluates emerging technologies and provides innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to increase efficiency, reliability and integration of SLB services and operations, working in a dynamic environment where fast prototyping with emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule.
· Collaborate with designers, developers, and users to implement scalable and interactive applications.
· Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
· Build prototypes, products, and systems that meet the project quality standards and requirements.
· Build sophisticated and elegant user interfaces.
· Contribute to and support re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
· BS / MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team of scientists and engineers
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.