SLB is a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. We have over 90,000 employees spanning 170 nationalities working in over 120 different countries.
We are seeking scientists and engineers with a strong fundamental understanding of various modern machine-learning methods to address highly challenging scientific & engineering problems.
· Research and develop data analytics and/or machine learning systems for business applications.
· Work with domain experts to understand needs & constraints.
· Work with software engineers to integrate ML solutions in business workflows.
· Communicate sophisticated ML concepts to management, clients, and the business community.
· MS / PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology
· Programing experience in one or more general purpose languages.
· Experience in two or more of the following areas: deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, Markov Random Fields, Bayesian networks, semi-supervised learning, computer vision, image processing, signal processing, distributed computing, and/or numerical optimization.
· Familiarity with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, MXNet, etc. is a plus.
· Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark is a plus.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and in a team of scientists and engineers.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.