Performance Live Engineer
SLB is a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. We have over 90,000 employees spanning 170 nationalities working in over 120 different countries.
As a Remote Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for providing excellent service and high-quality products to our customers while working remotely from the wellsite. You will lead the field crew and supervise wellsite operations from our Performance Live Center. Role-specific training will include theoretical and hands-on classes including data interpretation, giving you the knowledge to succeed as an expert in your business line. When you join the Performance Live team, you will join the leading team of our company digitalization allowing you to directly contribute to it.
· Capture data remotely using downhole and surface equipment
· Manage field operations including engineering design, risk analysis, operations safety and operational reporting.
· Verify data quality before delivering digital products to customers
· Communicate with the client representative and rig personnel during all the phases of the well construction
· Act as technical expert of SLB technologies, ensuring client objectives are met
· Provide mentoring, training, and instructions to your field crew to deliver consistent service quality
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Tech savvy, fast learner, and good troubleshooting skills
· Be personally committed to continuous improvement
· Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.