SLB is a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. We have over 90,000 employees spanning 170 nationalities working in over 120 different countries.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be the critical link between the maintenance organization and our field operations. Your primary responsibility will be to improve workflows and optimize maintenance processes to reduce downtime of our equipment. You’ll do this by reinforcing your troubleshooting skills and implementing Lean Six Sigma practices and Reliability Centered Maintenance Methodology (RCM), as well as providing input to improving equipment design. We’ll provide the training you need to become an adept problem-solver who uses the latest technology to deliver exceptional service quality.
· Identify and capture opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability
· Use Lean Six Sigma and RCM concepts to optimize work processes and adapt maintenance processes
· Keep current with latest equipment, technologies and maintenance methods
· Champion data and service quality within maintenance organization
· Help manage planning for equipment and maintenance resources
· Apply asset management and maintenance systems data
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science
· Aptitude for hands-on work combined with strong analytical skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Fluency in written and spoken English
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.