Order Now Intern (Winter/January 2024, 12-Months)
Who we are:
Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram. Join our talent network to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
Geotab cares about your safety. You may be required to be vaccinated based on the nature of your work (ex: travel requirements) or due to changing local governmental health requirements.
Who you are
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking an Order Now Intern who will be responsible to lead, organize, execute, manage and track replacement activity of select products distributed to customers. If you love technology, and are keen to join an industry leader — we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
As an Order Now Intern your key area of responsibility will be to manage the processes for product replacements through:
- Initial/follow-up Reseller/customer communication
- Process activations for replacement kits
- Coordinate with Geotab professional installers
- Provide leadership with monthly reporting of installation progress
- Correlate all applicable charges/invoice processing for replacement activity
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and project management skills with an ability to identify needs, develop effective solutions, and manage projects through completion. The successful candidate will also be able to manage multiple timelines and contrasting priorities to ensure timely results.
- 12-month work-term length beginning Winter/Jan 2024
- Full-time, paid internship (Monday - Friday, 37.5hrs/week)
- Your first week at Geotab begins with ‘GEO Launch’ - a one week Employee Orientation. Click here to learn more!
- Learn more about the Geotab Campus Program here.
How you’ll make an impact
- Creating effective and responsive communication
- Ensuring timely replacement delivery/installation
- Project managing effective professional installation activity to avoid no-shows, reschedules and measurable installation results
- Providing timely and accurate monthly reporting of installation progress
- Performing financial acumen and have responsibility for management of all financial impacts to the replacement program
What you’ll bring to this role
- Effective written and verbal communication and follow-up skills
- Project coordination and management experience
- Business Management and/or Sales background/education
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Technical competence using software programs such as Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and MS Excel
- Ability to travel internationally, when required
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role! Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply.