General Supply Specialist, 762373000
Selected applicants will serve as entry-level trainees in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively responsible General Supply Specialist functions, along with formal and on-the-job training (OJT). While in the PaCE program, candidates will be promoted each year upon successfully meeting the requirements of the program.
- The following duties will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- Performing work which involves deciding which supplies, equipment, or merchandise to purchase and maintaining an adequate stock of supplies, equipment, or merchandise
- Researching causes of inventory discrepancies related to customer orders and performing inventory reconciliation activities
- Determining availability of products or sources for products
- Analyzing and manipulating supply system data to make sound business decisions