Data Management Specialist
What will I do in this position if hired?
In this Data Management Specialist position, you will serve as a Data Management Specialist supporting Region 4. Typical assignments include:
- Working within the SharePoint environment, create and edit existing pages with information provided.
- Creating input form for capturing data to display in reports using Power Apps.
- Creating reports and dashboards with large data sets using Power BI.
- Analyzing and preparing reports for leadership consumption and decision making.
Conditions of Employment:
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government travel card.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- Travel may be required.
Data Management Specialist (IC-0301-09) announcement has been posted on USAJobs.
OPEN: November 27, 2023 / CLOSE: December 4, 2023 (OR at 11:59 p.m. EST on the date the 100th application is received, whichever comes first).
All qualifications and eligibility requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement.
To qualify for this Data Management Specialist position at the IC-09 level, you must possess one full year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the IC-07 level in the Federal government, which has equipped you with the skills needed to successfully perform the duties of the position. Experience may be obtained in the Federal or Private Sector and must demonstrate all of the following:
- Managing and tracking data using electronic software such as SharePoint Applications;
- Utilizing electronic software such as Word, Access, Excel and Project to enter data and create reports, graphs, and charts; and
- Participating in projects and reviewing information for accuracy.
Master's or equivalent graduate degree
2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree
LL.B. or J.D.
Combination of education and experience
Please read the following important information to ensure we have everything we need to consider your application:
- Do not copy and paste the duties, specialized experience, or occupational assessment questionnaire from this announcement into your resume as that will not be considered a demonstration of your qualifications for this position.
- Please limit your resume to five pages. If more than five pages are submitted, only the first five pages will be reviewed to determine your eligibility and qualifications.
- Your resume serves as the basis for experience related qualification determinations, and you must highlight your most relevant and significant work experience and education (if applicable), as it relates to this job opportunity. Please use your own words, be clear, and specific when describing your work history. We cannot make assumptions regarding your experience.